Axon Global Services
A Cyber Risk, Governance, Strategy & Innovation Company.
"AI-Enabled, Boardroom-Intelligence and Strategy, that Reclaims Cyber Dominance"
- Did you know that the "#1 material cybersecurity threat to Directors is no longer theft of Personal Information, but the impact of cyber-attacks on operational and data integrity", as reported to the Office of Director or National Intelligence ODNI IAP on March 15, 2018?
- Did you know that both Yahoo! and Equifax breaches, resulted in criminal investigations regarding how the management organizations behaved after the breach was discovered? What questions were asked? What were the outcomes? How did it impact policy/reporting/governance? What will you wish you had done before a breach?
- Did you know that in the Yahoo! breach the Officers and Directors Insurance company sued the management team? What is your personal risk mitigation strategy for that scenario?
- Did you know that virtually all breaches leverage a stolen and valid credential which is virtually impossible to detect when used nefariously? How will you mitigate this risk? Do you have a partner that can proactively report that scenario to you, or preempt it?
- Did you know that most compromises are now entering your organization through your supply chain partners? Do you know which are putting you at risk today? Would you like a simple report that identifies and details those within 48 hours?
- Did you know that cybersecurity insurance does not pay for the vast majority of cyber breach claims? How will this affect your governance and cyber risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that the European Union (EU) GDPR impacts all companies in the U.S. - even companies that do not do business in the EU, and that do not store or process EU citizen personal information? Do you know about the safe haven that mitigates this risk?
- Did you know that the FTC has already successfully penalized companies that were non-compliant with (EU) GDPR requirements via Privacy Shield? What is your risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that espionage is now a leading indicator of breach probability? How will you detect espionage when it's happening through your infrastructure as a service provider, or through an insider threat ? Do you have a provider that can detect and neutralize those scenarios for you?
- Did you know that Over 90% of IT Departments do not have the skills or technology to identify, detect or respond to digital espionage? How can you mitigate this risk, without technology?
- Did you know everyday hackers now have access to military-grade cyber-attack tools? Does your team have the right risk management counter-strategy? What does that look like?
- Did you know that traditional IT security does not have the tools, skills, or authority to secure the Internet of Things (IoT) that is impacting your environment? What is your risk mitigation strategy with IoT through contracts, governance, policy, strategy and innovation?
- Did you know that the geometric growth of IoT will make traditional IT, less than 10% of the threat to data and operations by the end of the year 2021 or sooner ? What are reasonable risk mitigation strategies for this? Has your team prepared for this new threat dimension?