Axon Global Services
A Cyber Risk, Governance, Strategy & Innovation Company.
"AI-Enabled, Boardroom-Intelligence and Strategy, that Reclaims Cyber Dominance"
- Did you know that the "#1 material cybersecurity threat to Directors, is no longer theft of Personal Information, but the impact of cyber-attacks on operational and data integrity", as reported to the Office of Director or National Intelligence ODNI IAP in March 15, 2018?
- Did you know that both Yahoo! and Equifax breaches, resulted in criminal investigations regarding how the management organizations behaved after the breach was discovered? What questions were asked? What were the outcomes? How did it impact policy/reporting/governance? What will you wish you had done before a breach?
- Did you know that as of 2018, virtually all breaches leverage a stolen and valid credential? It's virtually impossible to detect by traditional IT. How will you mitigate this risk? How will you know if you're breached ?
- Did you know that most compromises are now entering your organization through your supply chain partners? Do you know which are putting you at risk today? Would you like a simple report that identifies and details those within 48 hours?
- Did you know that cybersecurity insurance does not pay for the vast majority of cyber breach claims? How will this affect your governance and cyber risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that the European Union (EU) GDPR impacts all companies in the U.S. - even companies that do not do business in the EU, and that do not store or process EU citizen personal information? Do you know about the safe haven that mitigates this risk?
- Did you know that the FTC has already successfully penalized companies that were non-compliant with (EU) GDPR requirements via Privacy Shield? Is there a safe haven? What is your risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that espionage is now a leading indicator of breach probability? How will you detect espionage when it's happening through your infrastructure as a service provider?
- Did you know that Over 90% of IT Departments do not have the skills or technology to identify, detect or respond to digital espionage? How can you mitigate this risk, without technology?
- Did you know everyday hackers now have access to military-grade cyber-attack tools? Does your team have the right risk management counter-strategy? What does that look like?
- Did you know that traditional IT security does not have the tools, skills, or authority to secure the Internet of Things (IoT) that is impacting your environment? What is your risk mitigation strategy with IoT through contracts, governance, policy, strategy and innovation?
- Did you know that the geometric growth of IoT will make traditional IT, less than 10% of the threat to data and operations within 24 months? What are reasonable risk mitigation strategies for this? Has your team prepared for this new threat dimension?