Axon Global Services
A Cyber Risk, Governance, Strategy & Innovation Company.
"AI-Enabled, Boardroom-Intelligence and Strategy, that Reclaims Cyber Dominance"
- Did you know that the #1 cybersecurity threat to organizations is ransomware and malicious impact on operational and data integrity?
- Did you know that the Yahoo! breach created unprecedented consequences for management team members? A precedent was set whereby derivative law suits enable Directors and Officers Liability Insurance companies to sue Directors, the C-suite and the senior management team individually (e.g. for negligence). How will you mitigate the risk against you personally?
- Did you know that in a material breach scenario, your corporate general counsel's obligation is first to the organization and last to the CIO/CISO/ Executive Leadership Team member?
- Did you know that the Chief Security Officer of Uber is facing criminal charges for covering up a 2015 hack? Did you further know that our cyber ERM experience with over 400 directors, officers, generals counsel, and executive management team demonstrates that these in cultural mistakes in behavior , are not the exception but the rule across the industry.
- Did you know that most compromises are now entering your organization through your supply chain partners? Do you know which are putting you at risk today? Would you like a simple report that identifies and details those within 48 hours?
- Did you know that cybersecurity insurance does not pay for the vast majority of cyber breach claims? How will this affect your governance and cyber risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that the European Union (EU) GDPR impacts all companies in the U.S. - even companies that do not do business in the EU, and that do not store or process EU citizen personal information? Do you know about the safe haven that mitigates this risk?
- Did you know that the FTC has already successfully penalized companies that were non-compliant with (EU) GDPR requirements via Privacy Shield? What is your risk mitigation strategy?
- Did you know that espionage is now a leading indicator of breach probability? How will you detect espionage when it's happening through your infrastructure as a service provider, or through an insider threat ? Do you have a provider that can detect and neutralize those scenarios for you?
- Did you know that the Capital One breach has set a new precedent - your internal and 3rd party cybersecurity, penetration tests and other associated reports - can now be used as evidence against you, despite 3rd party attorney client privilege?
- Did you know, everyday hackers now have access to military-grade cyber-attack tools? Does your team have the right risk management counter-strategy? What does that look like?
- Did you know that traditional IT security does not have the tools, skills, or authority to secure the Internet of Things (IoT) that is impacting your environment? What is your risk mitigation strategy with IoT through contracts, governance, policy, strategy and innovation?
- Did you know that the geometric growth of IoT will make traditional IT, less than 10% of the threat to data and operations by the end of the year 2021 or sooner ? What are reasonable risk mitigation strategies for this? Has your team prepared for this new threat dimension?