How We "Change the Game" In Protecting Your Valuation and Reputation
Step 1 is a Report: We produce an External Security Posture Assessment (ESPA) report.
Within 72 hours of a request, we detail in the ESPA threats by suppliers or others that are currently exploiting you, infecting you, or have exfiltrated information. We focus on those things you didn’t know and that have a “board level” impact. We don’t sweat the small stuff that simple anti-virus can solve. The report includes details about who, what, and how you are being infected before a breach happens.
Step 2 is a Report Review. We deliver the ESPA report discretely, with a 1 hour web-conference or meeting.
Our report review is an easy-to-understand review using "plain" business language to explain: cyber exploits discovered; what they mean; what they may impact; and practical steps to intercept these exploits. Finally we give an executive's perspective in how to mitigate identified risks with your current resources.
It leverages experience from our Cyber Enterprise Risk Management Council which includes: legal, Board, CEO, CIO, CISO, Cybersecurity and Cyber Enterprises Risk Management experts, with cyber breach experience. We focus exclusively on valuation and reputational-impacting exploits, and clear strategic or tactical advice that has an immediate impact on your organization.
Step 3 is the Hand-off:
Thank you and good bye. Call back if you need us. This empowers you to focus on active compromises and threats that you didn’t know existed, before the breach occurs. It’s simple, it’s effective and it changes the game.
- Cyber Enterprise Risk Management Training: designed for Board members or C-Suite executives (on site or via Webinar). By NACD® credentialed experts.
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment: a report identifying which suppliers are infecting your organization and if they present a cyber risk.
- M&A Risk Assessment: a report detailing whether a target company is compromised or breached (e.g., if i.p. has been stolen).
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment: a third-party report identifying material cyber threats previously unknown to your organization.
- Cyber Strategy and Innovation Workshop: a white-boarding workshop designed for the C-Suite. It empowers decisions that have an instant-impact leveraging current resources.
- Risk Mitigation Workshop: a white-boarding workshop designed for the board & C-suite, that discuses new strategies and tactics for risk mitigation, valuation protection and how to protect brand and reputation in cyber space.
- Cyber Accountability Workshop: designed for executives, answering questions like, who are the accountability stakeholders? What will they measure? When to report a disclosable event? How to report anonymously?
- Cyber Proactive Defense®: discrete services performed within the U.S. and/or international law.
- Compliance Pre-Audits: NIST, HIPAA, and other regulatory and compliance engagements. Pre-audits are compliance reviews meant to be efficient and to quickly identify where the gaps are with advice and templates on how to leverage your resources to close those gaps quickly and effectively.
- Q&A Service: If you're an executive and you have a cyber risk management question to ask, just call and ask. We're glad to help you.