How We "Change the Game" In Protecting Boardroom Interests; Valuation; Reputation; Safety; and Critical Operations.
Step 1 is a Report: We produce an External Security Posture Assessment (ESPA) report.
Within 72 hours of a request, we detail in the ESPA threats by suppliers or others that are currently exploiting you, infecting you, or have exfiltrated information. We focus on those things you didn’t know and that have a “board level” impact. We don’t sweat the small stuff that simple anti-virus can solve. The report includes details about who, what, and how you are being infected before a breach happens.
Step 2 is a Report Review. We deliver the ESPA report discretely, with a 1 hour web-conference or meeting.
Our report review is an easy-to-understand review using "plain" business language to explain: cyber exploits discovered; what they mean; what they may impact; and practical steps to intercept these exploits. Finally we give an executive's perspective in how to mitigate identified risks with your current resources.
It leverages experience from our Cyber Enterprise Risk Management Council which includes: legal, Board, CEO, CIO, CISO, Cybersecurity and Cyber Enterprises Risk Management experts, with cyber breach experience. We focus exclusively on valuation and reputational-impacting exploits, and clear strategic or tactical advice that has an immediate impact on your organization.
Step 3 is the Hand-off:
Thank you and good bye. Call back if you need us. This empowers you to focus on active compromises and threats that you didn’t know existed, before the breach occurs. It’s simple, it’s effective and it changes the game.
Optional: Step 4 Engage Proactive Defense © Strategy:
For those wishing to reclaim cyber dominance, we offer a suite of Proactive Defense ® Strategies from the Boardroom through the C-Suite combined with Anti-attack methods and partners that have proven to be very effective in neutralizing boardroom liability; threats to valuation, reputation, safety or operations; espionage; insider threats (digital or human); supply chain risk; reconnaissance; and early stage attacks during social engineering.
Board and C-level services:
- Cyber Enterprise Risk Management Training: designed for Board members or C-Suite executives (on site or via Webinar). By NACD® credentialed experts.
- Supply Chain Risk Assessment: a report identifying which suppliers are infecting your organization and if they present a cyber risk.
- M&A Risk Assessment: a report detailing whether a target company is compromised or breached (e.g. identifying if i.p. has been stolen).
- Board View Cyber Risk Assessment: a third-party report identifying material cyber threats previously unknown to your organization based on NACD ® and World Economic Forum ® and Global D&O ISAO © Cyber Risk Recommendations for Boards.
- Cybersecurity Program Assessment: an expedient third-party report identifying gaps between current programs verses current threats.
- External Security Posture Assessment: a report detailing what bad actors can see from the "outside-in" (includes dark-web, deep-net search for compromises).
- Internal Security Posture Assessment: a third-party, secure, and expedient review of logs identifying espionage and other unsignatured threats.
- Cyber Proactive Defense®: discrete services performed within the U.S. and/or international law that stop the attack or eliminate liability.
- Board-level : Governance modeling answering which are the best governance models that optimize enterprise cybersecurity for your industry.
- CHRO Briefing/Training: the NACD®, DHS, and HMG Strategy (representing over 300K IT executives), have declared culture the greatest risk to cybersecurity. This training is based on a multi-million dollar investment by DHS, academia and the private sector. The research answers the question of how a culture of denial is requiring CHROs to step up and lead.
- Q&A Service: If you're an executive and you have a cyber risk management question to ask, just call and ask. We're glad to help you.