We Easily Answer Your Most Difficult Cyber Risk Questions:
1. Which vendors in your supply chain are already infecting you? What is your supply chain risk management plan?
Ask us and within 72 hours we deliver a simple but powerful report answering your concerns about your supply chain being infected with malware or other active exploits infecting your organization. We deliver this discrete report without touching your network or that of your supplier or partner.
2. Would you like an early warning system - external to your network, warning you when cyber-attacks are being planned, are approaching or are underway and unbeknownst to you?
We have permissions and agreements granted by DHS, Fortune 500, and international U.S. Allies that allow us to identify, track, search, and monitor cyber bad actors—all within U.S. and/or international law. We then leverage AI-enabled bot-nets to search the Deep-web and Dark-net for public sources where bad actors are planning attacks, targeting firms, dumping information, and/or actively exploiting your organization unbeknownst to you. This knowledge allows you to pre-empt their intent before the breach.
3. Have your reputation, brand, or executives been targeted for social media attack or false news?
If you would like to know the general sentiment about your brand—based on what is collectively being said in social media—we can tell you. We have the rights to monitor over 64K social media providers (including all the major ones you would recognize). We deliver a report with details about who, what, where, and how people feel and also identify if there is critical mass forming toward social engineering for an escalated attack. We often detect bad actors in the reconnaissance phase, conducting cyber espionage or simply using false news to disparage their target. We deliver the report with advice on how to intercept it and in extreme cases, advise how to implement alternative services to stop it.
4. Have your credentials been compromised or have your executives been targeted for espionage?
Our legal platform of permissions and agreements granted by DHS, Fortune 500, and international U.S. Allies that allow us to identify, track, search, and monitor cyber bad actors, all within U.S. and/or international law, is exclusive. This platform, combined with our AI enabled bot-nets that search the Deep-web and Dark-net for exploits, makes identifying cyberattacks targeting your executives highly effective. Our "playbook" for protecting valuations and reputation under attack by these exploits with Cyber Enterprise Risk Management tools has us recognized as leaders in our field, by the U.S. Secret Service, and DHS.
5. What is your cyber risk and what should you do about it?
We have a simple 3-step playbook, “What Every Executive Needs to Know Before, During, and After a Cyber Compromise.” It has an instant impact on reducing your liability, protecting your valuation, and salvaging your reputation. More importantly, we deliver that play-book within a 1-hour briefing. You execute it, without the long tail of consulting services.
6. Have secrets already been exfiltrated?
Perhaps that company you're acquiring is severely compromised with espionage malware, or has had it's unique intellectual property (i.p.) exfiltrated. How will you know? We can tell you about it before you make that investment. So, if you're procuring new technology, signing with a new vendor, joining a new venture or acquiring a company (M&A), why not protect yourself by calling us for a simple report disclosing whats already known by bad actors, but not by you?
7. See Board Member's FAQs with respect to Cyber Enterprise Risk Management.
*Easy to Engage
*No Hardware/software to install.
* Visibility into What you Didn’t Know
* Intelligence-Based Decisions and Resource Allocation
* Preserves Valuation by Enabling a Proactive Defense Posture
* Salvages Reputation by Interrupting the Advance Toward a Breach
* Mitigates Risk & Liability by Identifying 3rd Parties Infecting You Today
* Provides Insight Into Effective/Ineffective Cyber Strategy