We Answer Your Most Difficult Cyber Risk Questions Quickly and Easily by Leveraging AI into Boardroom Intelligence.
1. Are you ready to claim cyber dominance with Proactive Defense ©?
Let's talk. Our exclusive contracts between the private sector, the U.S. Government and international allies, empower you to have pre-emptive capabilities not available before 2018.
2. Which vendors in your supply chain are already infecting you?
Ask us and within 72 hours we deliver a simple but powerful report answering your concerns about whom in your supply chain is infected with malware, espionage or other active exploits that are infecting your organization. We deliver this discrete report without touching your network or that of your supplier or partner.
3. How do you receive insight into your organization's cyber threats without liability?
We have exclusive contracts that allow us to work in the private sector and with private sector companies, in the interest of U.S. National Security. Permissions and agreements are granted by DHS, F500, and international U.S. Allies that allow us to identify, track, search, and monitor and use anti-attack methods —all within U.S. and/or international law.
4. What is your cybersecurity risk from a boardroom vs. shareholder's perspective?
We leverage the latest AI tools in providing boardroom intelligence that allows you to be preemptive with Cyber Risk Mitigation, Governance, Strategy and Innovation.
5. What's Your Plan for EU GDPR? Do You Think You're Exempt? Think Again...
If you're looking for a safe haven from EU GDPR, without the expense of compliance or the liability in non-compliance, contact us, we can help you.
Beginning May 2018, the EU GDPR applies to you. It requires all companies, even those not doing business in the EU, who transmit, store or utilize EU privacy information, to comply with EU privacy laws or be subject to substantial fines per incident. The General Secretariat for the EU has also gone on the record to define all i.p. addresses and threat information that originate from the EU as privacy information, see url link for more information. The way the law is defined, if you have anti-virus software on any device or in your environment this law applies to you, not just to the anti-virus software company. The enforcement organization has an effective process for discovering whether these i.p. addresses were blocked or transmitted by any device or by your organization, without your consent. They also have the ability to collect fines effectively. Defending against international law will be especially problematic for mid-cap companies. Whether you are a cyber threat information provider or recipient, if your organization does not go through the costly overhead of compliance, it will be operating illegally beginning May, 2018. If you are looking for a strategy that relieves you of this obligation we have a proven and recognized safe haven ready for you.
6. How can you preempt espionage? Have you heard about Operation Cloud Hopper? You can be sure it affected you.
Operation Cloud Hopper was discovered in 2016, it was the largest penetration of espionage by the Chinese APT 10 group in recent history. It infiltrated virtually every managed service provider in the industry with the intent of compromising their clients. It still persists today. If you're looking for ways to preempt espionage without the overhead of hardware, software, new technology or the invasive friction of consulting crawling through your organization, contact us. Our methods are external to your organization and highly effective. Hence we are recognized by the U.S. Secret Service as leaders in our field.
7. Are you experiencing a material cyber risk? These days IT is the last to know.
In todays environment, compliance is not enough. Officers must be wary of espionage, i.p. theft and other threats that go beyond theft of PII, PHI or other regulated information. Stakeholders and government regulators are increasingly demanding it. We have a simple 3-step playbook, “What Every Executive Needs to Know Before, During, and After a Cyber Compromise.” It has an instant impact on reducing your liability, protecting your valuation, and salvaging your reputation. More importantly, we deliver that play-book within a 1 to 3-hour briefing. You execute it, without the long tail of consulting services.
8. Have secrets already been exfiltrated?
Perhaps that company you're acquiring is severely compromised with espionage malware, or has had it's unique intellectual property (i.p.) exfiltrated. How will you know? We can tell you about it before you make that investment. So, if you're procuring new technology, signing with a new vendor, joining a new venture or acquiring a company (M&A), why not protect yourself by calling us for a simple report disclosing whats already known by bad actors, but not by you?
9. What Questions Are Boards Asking about The New Cyber Risk Landscape? See Board member's FAQs with respect to Cyber Enterprise Risk Management.
10. What are the 21 reasons that Axon's Proactive Defense © methods are superior to traditional cybersecurity?
Traditional cybersecurity strategies including Defense In Depth have been failing for over a decade. Today there are new laws, programs and cyber risk management, governance, strategy and innovation that have proven to be highly effective. See the column to your right to learn more about the advantages of Axon's Proactive Defense © Programs.
*Easy to Engage
*No Hardware/software to install.
* Visibility into What you Didn’t Know
* Mitigate Supply Chain Risk & Liability by Identifying Who's Infecting You
* Preserve Valuation by Enabling a Proactive Defense Posture
* Salvage Reputation With Strategic Preemption
* Enable Intelligence-Based Decisions and Resource Allocation
* Proactive Insight Into Ineffective Cyber Strategies
* Empower Safety Programs by Intercepting Threats to Operational Technology
* Simultaneous Real-time Threat Information into IC, IT, IoT, and IIOT attacks before the breach
* Deflecting or Disabling Threat Actors in the Reconnaissance Phase, During Social Engineering
21 Ways that Axon's Proactive Defense © Empowers Traditional Cybersecurity
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Externally Focused vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Internally Focused.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Performance Driven vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Compliance Driven.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Stops Reconnaissance Mode Espionage and Social Engineering vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Reacting to Compromises (damage control).
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Based on Anti-attack Methods vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Based on Best Practices for Defense or Compliance.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: High Speed Cyber Warfare Approach vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Slow Forensic Cyber Crime Approach.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Works at the Speed of the Attacker vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Works at the Speed of Compliance and Regulation.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Partnered with DHS, U.S. Government, Law Enforcement, Intelligence Programs (U.S. and International) and Anti-Attack Tools and Programs vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Partnered with Traditional Cybersecurity Defense and Compliance Vendors.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Leverages AI and Automated Methods That Elevate the Solution to Boardroom Strategy and Removes the Single Biggest Failure point (Human Errors) Out of the Critical Path. vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Human Capital Intensive in an Industry with Skills Shortages.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Supported by U.S. and/or International Law. All Actions Are Performed Under Contracted Agreements under U.S. and/or International Laws vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Conflicting Laws and Regulation at the Federal, State, Compliance and Policy level.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Based on Asymmetrical Warfare Models vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Based on Hierarchical Damage Control Models.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Liberating Companies Via Safe Havens vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : A liability Magnet Under EU GDPR.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Identify and Neutralize Attack vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Identify Assets to Protect.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Divert Attack Method or Dissuade Attacker vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Protect Assets Pre & Post Breach.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Minimizes IT footprint by Leveraging AI, cloaking methods and Focusing on the Attacker vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Hardens IT with Additional Technology Assets in a Requiring an Increasingly Larger IT Footprint.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Confuse or Disable the Attack Source vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Detect (Indicators of Compromise).
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Disable or Confuse Attack Method vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Respond to Compromises.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Proactively Defend Client's Valuation, Reputation, Safety and Operations to the Fullest Extent Allowed by U.S. and/or International Law vs. Traditional Cybersecurity : Defending is IT Focused and Is Not Able to Defend Against the Geometrically Growing IoT Threat-Vector or Boardroom Liability.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Disable or Confuse Attack Methods vs. Traditional Cybersecurity :Respond (e.g. react to Compromises).
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Leveraging AI, Boardroom Intelligence, Supply Chain Intelligence, Cyber-Counter Intelligence, Policy, Governance, Strategy, Innovation and unprecedented legal tools vs. Traditional Cyber Security: Capital Intensive and Human Dependent In a Market With Skills Shortage.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Effective Anti-attack Method vs. Traditional Cyber Security: 10 Years of Failed Cybersecurity Strategies.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Simultaneously Encompasses IT, IoT, OT, and IC vs. Traditional Cyber Security: Limited to Internet Protocol IT.
- Axon's Proactive Defense ©: Minimizes or Eliminates Risk & Liability Through Legal and Policy Frameworks as Well as Safe Havens Supported by Axon-U.S. Government Contracts, U.S. and International laws vs. Traditional Cyber Security: Conflicting Compliance, Federal, State and Local Laws/Requirements, that Perpetuate Risk, Exposure and Liability.