We augment your internal cybersecurity strategy with external preemption.
1. Are you ready to claim cyber dominance with Proactive Defense©?
Let's talk. Our exclusive contracts between the private sector, the U.S. Government and international allies, empower you to have pre-emptive capabilities not available before 2018.
2. Which vendors in your supply chain are already infecting you?
Ask us and within 72 hours we deliver a simple but powerful report answering your concerns about whom in your supply chain is infected with malware, espionage or other active exploits that are infecting your organization. We deliver this discrete report without touching your network or that of your supplier or partner. We then offer a strategy for Axon to neutralize these threats within U.S. and/or international law.
3. How do you receive insight into your organization's cyber threats without liability?
We have exclusive contracts that allow us to work in the private sector, in the interest of protecting critical infrastructure and in support of U.S. National Security. Permissions are granted by a matrix of U.S. Government, F500, and international U.S. Ally agreements, that allow us to identify; track; search; monitor; and utilize anti-attack methods - all within U.S. and/or international law.
4. What is your cybersecurity risk from a boardroom vs. shareholder's perspective?
We leverage the latest AI tools and legal frameworks to produce boardroom intelligence about material and active exploits, without liability. This proactive visibility allows you to act preemptively, with cyber risk mitigation, governance, strategy and innovation. It also empowers the organization with options that neutralize threats and associated liability.
5. What's your risk mitigation strategy for EU GDPR? Do you think you're exempt? Think again...
If you're looking for a practical safe haven from EU GDPR or other privacy requirements, contact us. We can help you avoid the prohibitive costs associated with compliance and the liability in non-compliance, while achieving an acceptable risk tolerance that fulfills fiduciary responsibilities.
6. How can you preempt espionage? Have you heard about Operation Cloud Hopper? You can be sure it is impacting you.
Operation Cloud Hopper was discovered in 2016, it was the largest penetration of espionage by the Chinese APT 10 group in recent history. It infiltrated virtually every managed service provider in the industry with the intent of compromising their clients. It still persists today. If you're looking for ways to preempt espionage without the overhead of hardware, software, new technology or the invasive friction of consultants crawling through your organization, contact us. Our methods are external to your organization and they are highly effective. Hence, we are recognized by the U.S. Secret Service as leaders in our field.
7. Are you experiencing a material cyber risk? These days IT is the last to know.
In todays environment, compliance is not enough to mitigate risk or fulfill fiduciary responsibility. Officers must be wary of ransomware, espionage, i.p. theft and other threats that go beyond theft of PII, PHI or other regulated information. Stakeholders and government regulators are increasingly demanding it. We have a simple 3-step playbook that helps you side step these risks and associated liability entitled, “What Every Executive Needs to Know Before, During, and After a Cyber Compromise.” It has an instant impact on reducing your cost; risk disposition; protecting your valuation; and reputational impact. More importantly, we deliver that play-book within a 1 to 3-hour briefing. You execute it, without the traditional, "long tail" of follow on consulting services.
8. Have secrets already been exfiltrated?
Perhaps that company you're acquiring is severely compromised with espionage malware, or has had it's unique intellectual property (i.p.) exfiltrated. How will you know? We can tell you about it before you make that investment. So, if you're procuring new technology, signing with a new vendor, joining a new venture or acquiring a company (M&A), why not protect yourself by calling us for a simple report disclosing whats already known by bad actors, but not known by your organization? Moreover, we can provide options to neutralize that liability.
9. What Questions Are Boards Asking about The New Cyber Risk Landscape? See Board member's FAQs with respect to Cyber Enterprise Risk Management.
10. How is Axon unique? What are the 18 material differentiators that no other vendor can provide ?
Contact us at Info@axoncyber.com to find out. Traditional cybersecurity strategies including Defense In Depth have been failing for over a decade. Today there are new laws, cyber risk management strategies, governance methods and preemptive tools that have proven to be highly effective. See the column to your right to learn more about the advantages of Axon's Preemptive Surround Strategy© .
The Instant Impact of Axon's Preemptive Surround Strategy©
We augment traditional, Internal IT security by focusing on external, Proactive Defense® and Forward Defense©, that combined with boardroom cyber counterintelligence, yields Preemptive Surround Strategy©.
- Axon's Preemptive Surround Strategy© maintains a persistent external focus on the threat actor and material threats, exclusively. It executes unparalleled legal frameworks, integrated into preemptive operational policies and AI enabled technology, which are proven to be unique in the industry. The proprietary "outside-in" strategy is designed to achieve a "zero impact" on your current IT infrastructure and human resource load.
- A force multiplier: Axon's Preemptive Surround Strategy© has also proven to be a force multiplier demonstrating performance ratios up to 1:10K. That means engagements have achieved performance levels - where 1 hour of production by our external, preemptive operations, combined with AI enabled technology and integrated with our legal frameworks and risk management strategy - were the equivalent of 10K hours of traditional, full-time equivalents working in cybersecurity IT, research, detection, analysis, assessment, categorization, incident response and remediation.
* Visibility into active threat actors and exploits that were previously unknown
* Mitigation of supply chain risk & liability by neutralizing advancing threats
* Continuous valuation protection via preemptive strategies - before a material breach
* Salvaging reputation via legal frameworks that protect individuals and organizations
* Enabling intelligence-based decisions and proactive vs. reactive resource allocation
* Proactive insight into 3rd party or supply chain compromises, and threat actor's intent
* Empowering safety programs by intercepting threats to operations
* Neutralizing real-time IT, OT, IoT, and CI attacks
* Deflecting or disabling threat actors in the earliest stages of attack (e.g. reconnaissance phase, planning phase, during social engineering, and/or before a compromise or breach).
*Axon's Preemptive Surround Strategy© includes Axon's Liability Shield©; Proactive Defense©; Preemptive Risk Management©; Forward Defense©; Zero Footprint©; frictionless operations (e.g. zero overhead to the IT department, no contracts, no hardware or software on-site), and 18 differentiators that no other provider can deliver, simultaneously.
News Alert: As of May 2018, the EU GDPR applies to you. It requires all companies to comply, even those not doing business in the EU, or those NOT storing EU traditional personal information. EU GDPR and current U.S. policy requires all U.S. companies to comply with EU GDPR privacy law or to be subject to substantial fines per incident. Furthermore, the General Secretariat for the EU has gone on the record, to define all i.p. addresses and threat information that originate from the EU, as privacy information, see url link for more information. Therefore, the way the law is defined today, if you have anti-virus software on any device in your environment, this law applies to you, not just to the anti-virus software company. The enforcement organization has an effective process for discovering whether these i.p. addresses were blocked or transmitted by any device or by your organization, without your consent. They also have the ability to collect fines effectively. Defending against international law will be especially problematic for mid-sized companies. Whether you are a cyber threat information provider or recipient, if your organization does not have an effective risk mitigation strategy against compliance requirements, it will be operating illegally beginning May, 2018. If you are looking for a strategy that relieves you of this obligation, we have a proven and recognized safe haven that is frictionless to your current environment.