We Answer Your Most Difficult Cyber Risk Questions Quickly and Easily by Leveraging AI into Boardroom Intelligence.
1. Are you ready to claim cyber dominance with Proactive Defense©?
Let's talk. Our exclusive contracts between the private sector, the U.S. Government and international allies, empower you to have pre-emptive capabilities not available before 2018.
2. Which vendors in your supply chain are already infecting you?
Ask us and within 72 hours we deliver a simple but powerful report answering your concerns about whom in your supply chain is infected with malware, espionage or other active exploits that are infecting your organization. We deliver this discrete report without touching your network or that of your supplier or partner.
3. How do you receive insight into your organization's cyber threats without liability?
We have exclusive contracts that allow us to work in the private sector and with private sector companies, in the interest of U.S. National Security. Permissions and agreements are granted by DHS, F500, and international U.S. Allies that allow us to identify, track, search, and monitor and use anti-attack methods —all within U.S. and/or international law.
4. What is your cybersecurity risk from a boardroom vs. shareholder's perspective?
We leverage the latest AI tools in providing boardroom intelligence that allows you to be preemptive with Cyber Risk Mitigation, Governance, Strategy and Innovation.
5. What's Your Plan for EU GDPR? Do You Think You're Exempt? Think Again...
If you're looking for a safe haven from EU GDPR, without the expense of compliance or the liability in non-compliance, contact us, we can help you.
Beginning May 2018, the EU GDPR applies to you. It requires all companies, even those not doing business in the EU, who transmit, store or utilize EU privacy information, to comply with EU privacy laws or be subject to substantial fines per incident. The General Secretariat for the EU has also gone on the record to define all i.p. addresses and threat information that originate from the EU as privacy information, see url link for more information. The way the law is defined, if you have anti-virus software on any device or in your environment this law applies to you, not just to the anti-virus software company. The enforcement organization has an effective process for discovering whether these i.p. addresses were blocked or transmitted by any device or by your organization, without your consent. They also have the ability to collect fines effectively. Defending against international law will be especially problematic for mid-cap companies. Whether you are a cyber threat information provider or recipient, if your organization does not go through the costly overhead of compliance, it will be operating illegally beginning May, 2018. If you are looking for a strategy that relieves you of this obligation we have a proven and recognized safe haven ready for you.
6. How can you preempt espionage? Have you heard about Operation Cloud Hopper? You can be sure it affected you.
Operation Cloud Hopper was discovered in 2016, it was the largest penetration of espionage by the Chinese APT 10 group in recent history. It infiltrated virtually every managed service provider in the industry with the intent of compromising their clients. It still persists today. If you're looking for ways to preempt espionage without the overhead of hardware, software, new technology or the invasive friction of consulting crawling through your organization, contact us. Our methods are external to your organization and highly effective. Hence we are recognized by the U.S. Secret Service as leaders in our field.
7. Are you experiencing a material cyber risk? These days IT is the last to know.
In todays environment, compliance is not enough. Officers must be wary of espionage, i.p. theft and other threats that go beyond theft of PII, PHI or other regulated information. Stakeholders and government regulators are increasingly demanding it. We have a simple 3-step playbook, “What Every Executive Needs to Know Before, During, and After a Cyber Compromise.” It has an instant impact on reducing your liability, protecting your valuation, and salvaging your reputation. More importantly, we deliver that play-book within a 1 to 3-hour briefing. You execute it, without the long tail of consulting services.
8. Have secrets already been exfiltrated?
Perhaps that company you're acquiring is severely compromised with espionage malware, or has had it's unique intellectual property (i.p.) exfiltrated. How will you know? We can tell you about it before you make that investment. So, if you're procuring new technology, signing with a new vendor, joining a new venture or acquiring a company (M&A), why not protect yourself by calling us for a simple report disclosing whats already known by bad actors, but not by you?
9. What Questions Are Boards Asking about The New Cyber Risk Landscape? See Board member's FAQs with respect to Cyber Enterprise Risk Management.
10. What are the 21 reasons that Axon's Proactive Defense © methods are superior to traditional cybersecurity?
Traditional cybersecurity strategies including Defense In Depth have been failing for over a decade. Today there are new laws, programs and cyber risk management, governance, strategy and innovation that have proven to be highly effective. See the column to your right to learn more about the advantages of Axon's Proactive Defense © Programs.
*Easy to Engage
*No Hardware/software to install.
* Visibility into What you Didn’t Know
* Mitigate Supply Chain Risk & Liability by Identifying Who's Infecting You
* Preserve Valuation by Enabling a Proactive Defense Posture
* Salvage Reputation With Strategic Preemption
* Enable Intelligence-Based Decisions and Resource Allocation
* Proactive Insight Into Ineffective Cyber Strategies
* Empower Safety Programs by Intercepting Threats to Operational Technology
* Simultaneous Real-time Threat Information into IC, IT, IoT, and IIOT attacks before the breach
* Deflecting or Disabling Threat Actors in the Reconnaissance Phase, During Social Engineering
The Instant Impact of Proactive Defense©
Traditional IT Security complimented with Proactive Defense®
- Technology in the Wiring Closet, complimented with boardroom strategy.
- Maximized security, complimented with minimized risk and liability.
- Protecting technology assets, complimented with protecting valuation and reputation.
- Focused on compliance, complimented with a focus on effectiveness against the threat actor.
- Forensic processes that document (liability), liberated by Safe Havens that eliminate liability.
- No visibility into the Supply Chain Risk, complimented by visibility into specific Supply Chain Risks.
- Reacting to Incidents of Compromise (IOCs), complimented with attacker preemption.
- Static technology defense team, complimented by a dynamic and proactive team.
- Reactive analysis to attack information, complimented with proactive analysis of attacker methods.
- Implements technology, complimented by cyber enterprise Risk, Governance, Strategy and Innovation.
- Invisibility of cyber-attacker, complimented with real-time visibility into the cyber-attacker.
- Prioritization based on impact after the fact, complimented with escalation based on intent of the cyber-attacker.
- Exposed by cloud infrastructure, complimented with a team empowered by the Cloud.
- Exposed by mobile platforms, complimented by a team empowered by mobile platforms.
- Hierarchical and centralized cybersecurity, complimented by asymmetrical and distributed action.
- Focused inside of the organization network, complimented by focus outside of the company network.
- Responds to indicators of compromise, complimented by interceptions of intent during attack planning.
- Implements best practice and compliance, complimented by anti-attack methods and actions.
- Traditional security defenses complimented by sanctioned innovative cyber-warfare approaches.
- Leverages IT resources, empowered by an all of Nation approach.
- Limited to no visibility of attacker complimented by details of the attack source.
- Defending against attacks, complimented with methods that neutralize the intent of the attacker.
- A fixed IT footprint, complimented by a team with a "zero" IT footprint, relative to the attacker.
- Focused on traditional IT (e.g. Internet Protocol (ip)), complimented with 360 degree visibility, proactively identifying IT, IoT, OT and ICs before a breach.
- Restricted and sometimes conflicted by regulation (e.g. International, Federal, State, Compliance, and Policy), complimented by a team empowered and liberated by regulation.
- Live in a domain where the attacker is invisible and unknown, complimented by a domain where the attacker is visible and known.
- Live in a domain where the defenses are static and known, complimented by a team which is dynamic and techniques that are invisible, relative to the cyber-attacker.